This course is the first step beginning to get your hands on the application of the radio frequency in the aesthetic field. The knowledge of the principles of energy and the way of electromagnetic waves can be used in medical devices is a necessary action to understand how it can solve or reduce the aesthetic client's condition. This is your opportunity to enhance your career with modern medspa techniques learning how to apply procedure to treat skin aging signs or cellulite disorder.
Radiofrequency and Cavitation Outline Class
- Radiofrequency in Aesthetic Practice
- Physical and fundamentals
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin
- Wound Healing Process
- Tissue Interaction
- FDA Regulation and approval equipment
- Protocols Presentation
- Hands on Practice.
Comprehensive charter of the skin structure and the specification aspect of physiopathology in the normal aging cycle and the wound healing process is mentioned before the treatment protocol discussion. An overview about the difference from a lot of the aesthetic radio frequency devices in the marked will be presented in classes and the main characteristic of some of them. The regulation of the FDA for these kind of devices and which of them are approved. It is important to take care of the ethical principles and before administrating the patients treatments we all need to get education, hands on training and certification demonstrating competency.
To understand the radio frequency (RF) Spectrum and know the effect or RF waves into the tissue. Emphasis in aging and cellulite treatment, get the ability for recognize the skin condition and what kind of procedure should be applied.Identified the appropriate machine between different devices in the market to be used according to the FDA and State regulation. Radio frequency Safety be able for training and apply the radio frequency treatment.
- Understanding the spectrum of radiofrequency (RF) spectrum
- Learn the effect of RF waves on tissue. Emphasis on the aging process and cellulite treatment.
- Learn how to recognize and assess various skin conditions and develop procedure protocol.
- Identified the appropriate d machine, review various devices in the marketplace and its FDA regulations.
- Radiofrequency safety
This Course is offering every Friday from 9am to 7 pm.
Previous enrollment is needed the week before.
Only six students is accepted by course. For more information call us 305-417-8316